Senior Photos Deadline
It’s that time of year again! Senior Photos for inclusion in the yearbook are due to Mr. McElfresh no later than 3:30 PM on Friday, December 8th.
The photo guidelines are as follows
- 2 inches x 3 inches @ 300 DPI
- Portrait (not landscape) orientation — the photo should be taller than it is wide
- No offensive signage, controversial slogans, or other inappropriate content of any kind.
- Acceptable file formats: .jpg or .png
- Submissions via hardcopy (giving us a physical photograph) are not accepted.
- Submission via USB drive may be submitted during 7th period or directly after school in room C133 at Silverton High School. We will make a copy of your file and give you back the USB drive immediately.
- Emailed submissions should be sent as attachments to email@example.com. Please do not send links to photographer webpages or online file sharing services — we will ask you to resubmit.
- Please include the legal name of the student in the photo’s filename, as well as the student’s preferred name as they wish it to appear in the yearbook (if different).
- If submitting photos for more than one student, only one email is required. Please ensure each photo has the correct student name in the file name. (example: “Lockett, Wade Senior Photo.png”)
- If you don’t receive a response within two business days, your submission may have been caught in a spam filter — please attempt to re-send your submission (perhaps from a different email address).