The Senior Photos Deadline has been extended by one week! If you haven’t yet submitted your senior photo, please follow the instructions to do so below. Senior Photos are now due no later than 3:00 PM on Friday, December 15th!
The photo guidelines are as follows
- 2 inches x 3 inches @ 300 DPI
- Portrait (not landscape) orientation — the photo should be taller than it is wide
- No offensive signage, controversial slogans, or other inappropriate content of any kind.
- Acceptable file formats: .jpg or .png
- Submissions via hardcopy (giving us a physical photograph) are not accepted.
- Submission via USB drive may be submitted during 7th period or directly after school in room C133 at Silverton High School. We will make a copy of your file and give you back the USB drive immediately.
- Emailed submissions should be sent as attachments to email@example.com. Please do not send links to photographer webpages or online file sharing services — we will ask you to resubmit.
- Please include the legal name of the student in the photo’s filename, as well as the student’s preferred name as they wish it to appear in the yearbook (if different).
- If submitting photos for more than one student, only one email is required. Please ensure each photo has the correct student name in the file name. (example: “Lockett, Wade Senior Photo.png”)
- If you don’t receive a response within two business days, your submission may have been caught in a spam filter — please attempt to re-send your submission (perhaps from a different email address).