Class of 2018 EA Project
EA Project Completion Checklist
1. Select a project from the following guides:
- Pre-Approved Projects
2. Complete the Career/College/EA Survey – 2018 using this link >>> Survey!!!
3. Complete the required checklists for each project. Use work days in AG to complete requirements as well as time outside of school. Refer to documents below if needed for your specific project!
4. Put together your portfolio using the appropriate scoring guide from your project guide as a checklist.
5. Prepare a presentation! Use the presentation scoring guide from your project guide as a checklist.
6. Turn in your completed portfolio at the time of your presentation!
You may need one or more of the following files while working on your project:
- Job Application Form
- Work Log
- CRLE Reflection
- Reflection Paper Outline
- Background Check Form Spanish
- Background Check Form English
- Job Shadow Performance Evaluation
- Internship Project Packet
- Internship Supervisor Evaluation Form
- Supervisor questions for Job Shadow
- Chronological Resume Assignment Sheet
- Cover Letter Assignment Sheet
- Mock Interview Evaluation
- Apprentice ATD Research your Career 3-30-11
- Apprentice CTE regional contacts 2014 – 2015
- Apprentice Highway Careers Pathway Poster – sample photo
- The Compare the Services Guide– for military exploration
- DO NOT procrastinate!
- Ask for help when needed. Mrs. Emmert or Mrs. White are available- just request a time to see one of them to ask questions!
- Keep copies of EVERYTHING as evidence.
- Be sure to follow all the steps.
- Check under the job shadow tab for related files.
- Check the website often for updates.
- Remember that this project is all about YOU! Have fun!
For any questions or details please contact Kim Emmert or Stacey White at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com or 503-873-6331.