Parking passes will be available to purchase by grade level, with seniors having priority. In order to purchase a parking pass, you must have a completed form with student and parent/guardian signature, valid driver license, and payment of $10.
Wednesday, September 15th………. Open to Seniors ONLY
Thursday, September 16th…………..Juniors and Seniors
Friday, September 17th……………….Open to all Grade Levels
Parking passes will be required to park on campus beginning Monday, September 20th.
Parking forms can be picked up at the Bookkeeper’s Office, the Kiosk, and the Administration Office, or click here to download and print.
A few notes and reminders regarding student parking:
- All students accessing Student Parking should enter campus off Pine Street, using Kromminga Drive.
- The gravel overflow parking will be open every morning until 8:20 am. Students must arrive before 8:20 am to access the overflow gravel lot.
- The South Parking lot is open all day for student parking.
- No student parking is allowed in the North Parking lot during school hours. This lot is reserved for staff parking from 7:00 am – 4:00 pm.
- We encourage all student drivers to be good citizens of our community by following these posted guidelines and requests:
- The St. Paul Church does not allow students to use their parking lot at any time. Student vehicles in this area may be subject to towing.
- There is no student parking in the Grant Street, Florida Street, Western Avenue neighborhood. Student vehicles parked in this area will be subject to citation issued by the Silverton Police Department or possible towing.
Payment may be made by cash, check, and credit or debit card. No payments will be accepted without a completed parking form and valid driver’s license.
Please contact our bookkeeper, Adela Reynaga, with any questions.