The end of the first semester is quickly approaching! With a few weeks remaining, we are providing some extra academic support to help students pass all of their classes.
Starting Wednesday, January 19th through January 24th, we will host our Fox After School Study Program in the SHS Library. Other areas (Computer Lab, Counseling Center, etc.) may be opening depending on student need and participation.
- Wednesday, January 19th, 3:45 – 5:00 pm @ the SHS Library
- Thursday, January 20th, 3:45 – 5:00 pm @ the SHS Library
- Friday, January 21st, 3:45 – 5:00 pm @ the SHS Library
- Monday, January 24th, 1:45 – 3:00 pm @ the SHS Library
Finals will take place on January 25, 26, and 27. Click here for a detailed schedule of Finals Week. During our Fox After School Study Program, we will staff designated areas in Computer Labs, the Library, and the Career & Counseling Center to accomplish one simple goal: students will complete and turn in missing work. We believe that this can be the difference between passing and not passing a course.
Check your grades in Wazzle. Do you have any F’s? Missing assignments can be the difference between passing and not passing a class. Please do whatever you can to attend our Fox After School Study Program for the remainder of the semester.
Our Fox After School Study Program will:
- Provide a snack for students, and
- A staff member to assist your student with finding what assignments are missing, completing, and submitting their work
- Please note: At this time, we are unable to provide bus transportation for this program
Let’s finish the first semester strong, Foxes!