Homecoming is almost here! Please click here for full Homecoming Week information and activities.
Saturday, October 8th
8:00 – 11:00 pm
Tickets are $8 and available at the Bookkeeper’s Office.
Students must present an ASB card with an activity sticker to purchase a ticket and enter the dance.
If you would like to invite a guest who is NOT a student at SHS, you must complete a Guest Request Form. Forms are available outside the Bookkeeper’s Office or can be downloaded here. Completed Guest Request Forms are due no later than 3:30pm on Wednesday, October 5th. Non-Silverton High School students may be permitted to attend a Silverton High School dance if these guidelines are met:
- The completed form is turned in at the Bookkeeper’s Office by the hosting student before 3:30 pm on Wednesday, October 5, 2022.
- Verification and guest approval by the Silverton High School Assistant Principal.
- Hosts are limited to 1 (one) guest.
- Guests must be at least 14 years old. Junior high students and younger are not allowed at SHS dances.
- Guests must provide proof they are enrolled in a valid educational program or high school graduates. GED, online, and Home School Programs are accepted with the provision of verification from those programs. Home-schooled guests must be registered with the appropriate agencies (i.e. the Willamette ESD) and will need a signature/proof of enrollment from the WESD – this can NOT be substituted by their parent’s signature.
- All guests shall be under the age of 21 unless the host and guest are married.
- A ticket must be purchased for the guest by the hosting SHS student.
- Guests must enter the dance with the hosting student.
- Guests must show valid, up-to-date picture identification at the door, or they will not be admitted.