Cement Mason – Oregon & SW Washington Cement Masons JATC (Union)
Applications will be accepted 9:00 AM to 11:00 AM & 1:00 PM to 3:00 PM, on the following dates:
- January 10, 2017
- January 24, 2017
- February 7, 2017
- February 24, 2017
- March 7, 2017
- March 21, 2017
- April 4, 2017
- April 18, 2017
- May 9, 2017
- May 23, 2017
- June 6, 2017
- June 20, 2017
- July 6, 2017
- July 18, 2017
- August 8, 2017
- August 22, 2017
- September 5, 2017
- September 19, 2017
- October 10, 2017
- October 24, 2017
- November 7, 2017
- November 14, 2017
- Must be 18 years of age; proof will be required.
- Must be a high school graduate or GED equivalent. Employer may require a current valid driver’s licence. All applicants will be required to take a drug test prior to their first job assignment.
Link for more information: CementMasonApprenticeship2017
Applications will be accepted for the following trades:
Limited Energy Technician Class A
Limited Energy Technician Class B
Monday through Friday by appointment only between 8am & 3pm year round.
- Must be at least 17 years of age to apply and may not be registered until at least 18 years of age.
- Education-a.) must be a high school graduate or have obtained the equivalent GED certificate. b.) Must have completed one year of high school algebra, integrated math 2, or equivalent post-high algebra course(s) with a grade of C or better, or submit equivalent math placement test scores.
- Documentation of the requirements listed above must be submitted no later than the application closing date.
Application Date: Applications are available beginning on the first day of each month. All application s and supporting documentation must be submitted by the last working day of the month issued.
Apply in Person To: LBCC, 6500 Pacific Blvd. SW, Albany, OR 97321, Room IA202 – BY APPOINTMENT ONLY (call 541-917-4636 for an appointment).
Apply by Mail/Email: LBCC, 6500 Pacific Blvd. SW, Albany, OR 97321 -or- firstname.lastname@example.org