Silverton High School
September 15, 2021
- DO YOU PLAY PIANO, BASS, OR GUITAR? The jazz band is looking to fill these spots. The jazz band meets from 8 am-8:45 am. If you like jazz and want to be a part of a fun group that plays a lot and travels, contact Mr. Petrik.
- Don’t forget – parking passes will begin being sold this week! Check out the SHS website for more details. Parking passes will be required to park on campus beginning Monday, September 20th.
- The first FBLA Meeting of the year is tomorrow morning! Donuts and information on what FBLA is and how to join. Stop by Room C132 anytime from 8:00 – 8:35 am.
- In the Community: Pratum Co-op is looking for Part-time help at our fuel station on the corner of Silverton Rd. and Howell Prairie. We are paying minimum wage plus .50 cents per hour. This position would require night and weekend availability, and reliable transportation. For those interested, they can inquire at the gas station or call our office at 503-364-3353. Students must be at least 16 years old.
- It’s time for our first FBLA meeting of the year!!! Join us THURSDAY SEPT 16TH 8 AM-8:35 AM in Mrs. Miles room (C132) for DONUTS and the scoop on what FBLA is and how to join. For those that are unable to attend our morning meeting, we will be available during AG on FRIDAY SEPT 17TH in C132 to answer questions.
- School Photos & Retakes will be tomorrow, Tuesday, September 14th during both lunches. If you have not had your photo taken for the 2021-22 school year, please stop by the library during your lunch. Regardless of whether you intend to purchase a photo packet, a photo must be taken for identification purposes, as well as a student’s ASB card and the yearbook.
- Student Drivers: Parking passes will begin being sold this week before school starting at 8:00 am and during both lunches. Parking forms can be picked up at the Bookkeeper’s Office, the Kiosk, or downloaded from our website. Please visit the SHS website for more information. We will follow this schedule:
- Wednesday, September 15th………Open to Seniors ONLY
- Thursday, September 16th…………Juniors and Seniors
- Friday, September 17th………………Open to all Grade Levels