If you are experiencing an emergency, please call 9-1-1.
If you feel unsafe or know someone who feels unsafe, please click the button above to report it.
This tipline is monitored 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Call or Text: 844-472-3367
- Bullying, harassment, or intimidation at school or outside of school
- Safety threats or threats of violence
- Friends that talk about hurting themselves
- Sexual Harassment or inappropriate sexual behavior
- Fights, drugs, alcohol, or weapons
Silverton High School strives to be a safe environment for all who enter our building and campus. We strive to cultivate a culture of safety and inclusion. Students and other members of the public can report (anonymously, if necessary) by submitting information to SafeOregon.